I affraid of scamming buyer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, she's going to worry herself and YOU to death. I can understand her angst, but that's entirely why I NEVER shop outside of the US! She should do the same. Just tell her for her piece of mind and yours, you'd prefer that she not bid.

Agree...to use a better English expression, she sounds very "high maintenance" which is something you can live without!! Any buyer who emails me 4 or 5 times before bidding...they probably won't bid anyway. These time wasting people are very frustrating...

out of curiosity, is it an unattainable in US/rare bag that you are selling? Im asking because she also sounds quite desperate to have it.

No, it's not rare bag, it's just an ordinary bag and I checked, other sellers even have the similiar in cheaper price ( there're 2 similiar bags on eBay and sellers are from USA and Canada ).

Her e-mails are stressing ME out! :roflmfao:

And I consider myself a super mellow person, who takes in all kinds of situations considering all possible case scenarios in a cool, calm & collective way.

If she's harassing you NOW....can you imagine how things will escalate if you do sell to her???

Motion DENIED :nogood: - *BLOCK*

No, it's not rare bag, it's just an ordinary bag and I checked, other sellers even have the similiar in cheaper price ( there're 2 similiar bags on eBay and sellers are from USA and Canada ).

then why did she choose you out of all people to bother like this. goodness, her business isnt worth it. if shes like this before she even bids and such, imagine what itll be like dealing with her officially.

I would block her. Whether it be because I would have an uneasy feeling about all the "what if" emails, or because I would not want to deal with anymore "what if" emails...I would block her.

I dont think she sounds like a scammer, just concerned. Shes probably been on here reading all the horror stories and is paranoid!

But for your peace of mind, if her winning is going to cause you to stress out and loose sleep I would block her. Its not worth the worry :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.