I adore HERMES ... AND MY DH...TOOOO!!!

angel2307

Sep 11, 2007
I just recived a CALL FROM MY LOVELY DH...he was just flying from Paris to Milan...he was so sweet ..he apologized with me because he got in Paris, a little present that may be was not what I wanted.......:love: he got me a chocolate brown box 35cm. kelly ..in FB.ST HONORE'....I do love birkin ...but I think a addition of kelly is not too bad...
nigel....:heart::heart::heart::yahoo: I love youxxxxxxx

xxxxangel2307 .....
thank you to all THE SPECIAL DH...( like mine...) that so patiently follow us in
our crazy HERMES addition...:smile:

Congratulations angel!! I am glad you got a kelly!
(I think you need one....)

We are really going to need to see some pics of your amazing and fast-growing collection!!! Pretty please???????

I was birkin only for so long as well, but I...love love love my 32 kelly. Just look at the vintage pics on that same named thread. I swear I get faint looking at Grace, Audrey, Jackie and the rest. Now "thems is some classy broads"!

We are really going to need to see some pics of your amazing and fast-growing collection!!! Pretty please???????[/qu

SWEEEETTTT....:flowers: GIVE ME TWO MORE MONTHES AND I'LL POST MY SUPER H COLLECTION....LOVE YOUR PAINTINGS.....:yes:
XXXXXXXXXXANGEL2307

We are really going to need to see some pics of your amazing and fast-growing collection!!! Pretty please???????[/qu

SWEEEETTTT....:flowers: GIVE ME TWO MORE MONTHES AND I'LL POST MY SUPER H COLLECTION....LOVE YOUR PAINTINGS.....:yes:
XXXXXXXXXXANGEL2307

thank you!:love:
Are you really going to make us wait two months!!! ACK!!!!:lol:
I want to see the green you-know-what!!!!

I am sooo excited about your reveals!!!! I have a very small little something that maybe can tide everyone over in Dec. to wait for you:tup:...but I don't know about these strip/reveal things?