I adore HERMES ... AND MY DH...TOOOO!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just recived a CALL FROM MY LOVELY DH...he was just flying from Paris to Milan...he was so sweet ..he apologized with me because he got in Paris, a little present that may be was not what I wanted.......:love: he got me a chocolate brown box 35cm. kelly ..in FB.ST HONORE'....I do love birkin ...but I think a addition of kelly is not too bad...
    nigel....:heart::heart::heart::yahoo: I love youxxxxxxx

xxxxangel2307 .....
    thank you to all THE SPECIAL DH...( like mine...) that so patiently follow us in
    our crazy HERMES addition...:smile:

2. lucky you! congratulations on both the purse and the dh!!

3. Congratulations angel!! I am glad you got a kelly!
    (I think you need one....)

We are really going to need to see some pics of your amazing and fast-growing collection!!! Pretty please???????

4. I was birkin only for so long as well, but I...love love love my 32 kelly. Just look at the vintage pics on that same named thread. I swear I get faint looking at Grace, Audrey, Jackie and the rest. Now "thems is some classy broads"!

6. I just posted this in the inventory section, BUT Congrats! It sounds wonderful! I can't wait to see the pictures:woohoo::woohoo:

8. sounds beautiful!!

9. It sounds gorgeous! what a sweet DH!

11. Well, you know we cant wait either!!!!
    Congratulations again on your beautiful new kelly!

12. I am sooo excited about your reveals!!!! I have a very small little something that maybe can tide everyone over in Dec. to wait for you:tup:...but I don't know about these strip/reveal things?

13. I would love to see your recent acquistions too == don't make us wait two months!!!

14. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see it!!! You are a lucky lady with a Fab DH!!!

15. Post PICS! And your DH IS A TOTAL KEEPER!!!