I adopted a doggy!

Thank you for all of the warm wishes! Here is a pic I just snapped; as you can see she is a little bit bigger, but just as adorable.

Attachments

• Maisy.JPG
    Maisy.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 46
Yes, she is 5 months old now. Still a bit hesitent around the house, but getting better (only two accidents!). We start obedient training next Tuesday for 8 weeks and tomorrow I am taking her for a bath and a nail clipping.

We took her with us last night to my daughter's soccer practice (she is 5) and the kids just smooched all over her and she loved it; rolling on her belly and taking it all in. I am so fortunate that we found each other. It was meant to be!

Awwwww that's so cute!!

I'm so glad both of you found each other and are bringing happiness to each other's lives. :heart:

Yes, she is 5 months old now. Still a bit hesitent around the house, but getting better (only two accidents!). We start obedient training next Tuesday for 8 weeks and tomorrow I am taking her for a bath and a nail clipping.

We took her with us last night to my daughter's soccer practice (she is 5) and the kids just smooched all over her and she loved it; rolling on her belly and taking it all in. I am so fortunate that we found each other. It was meant to be!

AWWWWW!!!!! She's so cute and pretty!!! Maisey is my FH's dog's name....good choice!!!

That's so nice that you adopted her...my puppy (pictured below) is also a rescue dog....you wonder how anyone lets these lil ones go?!