I admit it ... I am a bag whore ...

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So much for my declaration of waiting for the BV Ball ... walked into Dior today and bought the medium gaucho - the 'red' leather one ... it is beyoootiful ... so much for me going for classy and not trendy ...

my only problem - I had to prepay for it and it won't be here for a couple of weeks ... Limited stocks in Hong Kong after all ...

but i prepaid so I am guaranteed the bag - the next one that comes in ....

2. Harley...life is too short...enjoy your trendy bag...worry about classy when you're in your 60's!

3. Oh my gosh! That's the one I want! I love the color. Congrats! Please post pics ASAP.

4. Nice purchase.

I admit I am a bag whore too! Thankfully I put myself on a slow down for now so I feel like less of one.:love:

5. bag whores unite!!! and let's go shoe shopping (because you know we're shoes whores too!)

6. Name the time and place, I'll be there :nuts:

Congrats harley! I saw the small Gaucho on Monday, it's cute! :love:

7. Congratulations!

8. Congrats!!! You go girl!Send us pics!

9. OMG I'm soooooooo jealous!!!
    I'm in Houston now and tried on the large brown @ DIOR {it's ALL they have right now!} and it was sooo painful to take it off and leave it in there!

10. BTW, that brown looked more olive to me, anyone else?
    MUCH prettier in person I thought.

11. Congrats!!! You will not be sorry. I find I use my red gaucho more these days than anything else. It's great with jeans and cowboy boots! I LOVE it!!!

12. Aww.. congrats !

And I love Hong Kong, I can't wait to go back ! ;)

13. great choice...I am glad that interest in the Gaucho is still up; it is (IMO) a really beautiful and unique bag. :biggrin:

14. congrats!

15. Swanky-
    it is definately more olive than brown----did you like the color? or is the red better?
    I got a damaged red sent to me...it was seriously messed up....the outside color was amazing-but it looked water stained(Nice SFA SA!!!! cant believe she sent a damaged bag!!!)