I added a shoulder strap to my micro luggage!

jayohwhy

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
My micro luggage is still one of my favorite bags and has sentimental value to me. It's made me so sad that since I've had my daughter, I haven't been able to juggle a handheld bag and a toddler. After lusting over Lindy's, I learned that there are sellers on etsy who make shoulder straps that connect the way the Lindy's bag does and deided to bite the bullet and order a couple. I'm so excited because it matches my bag well and now I can use it over the shoulder when I'm in a hurry. It may not look super perfect, but I think it works..

IMG_2059.jpeg

jayohwhy

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
This is absolutely genius! May I ask which Etsy shop did you buy the strap from? Thanks!
Thanks! It was from a store called shoulderbagstrap. It came from Hong Kong to here in the states so it took a bit of time but totally worth it to me.

May 3, 2020
Thanks so much for sharing. I had posted if anyone had found a hack to add a shoulder strap. Thinking of getting the exact same size. Can you share a mod shot of you using the shoulder strap?

jayohwhy

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Thanks so much for sharing. I had posted if anyone had found a hack to add a shoulder strap. Thinking of getting the exact same size. Can you share a mod shot of you using the shoulder strap?
Please ignore the awkward angle and my being 8 months pregnant 7C90E152-5840-4BF7-9F22-EFCB298A91D1.jpeg

Reactions: Aluxe

jmc3007

Apr 28, 2015
I feel torn about this look as I can already see the handles getting overstretched and once that happened, they won’t bounce back I’m afraid.

Reactions: reginaPhalange

Thenewestgirl

Dec 25, 2017
Sweden
Yeah, this doesn't look great for the bag, but if practicality means the most to you then it's a purpose-filling hack, sure. I just can't help but worry that you'll regret having done this later if the handles get ruined for good.