I actually like the veins !!?? How about you?

How much love for the veins?

• LOVE IT!

• HATE IT!

• Love some minimal veining.

Results are only viewable after voting.

luna_

Luna
Apr 17, 2006
Dear all b-bag lovers. After spending the past two months pouring over all the b-bag photos in this forum, I realized i actually like the "veiny" leather!! :P :heart: OK, provided it's not ALL veins, I think the b-bag leathers have a really unique look to it with all the veining!! Am i weird to think that?:sad:

I'm sure this is a personal preference we all have. Thanks for letting me share.

Does anyone here like the veiny leather too? Chime in!

Of course, to the vein-haters - feel free to shout "NO!!!" :yucky:

Dear all b-bag lovers. After spending the past two months pouring over all the b-bag photos in this forum, I realized i actually like the "veiny" leather!! :P :heart: OK, provided it's not ALL veins, I think the b-bag leathers have a really unique look to it with all the veining!! Am i weird to think that? :sad:

No way. It's not weird at all. It's a personal preference. I personally like very smooth leather with as less veins as possible and don't like the big veins at all, but I can see why people like the veinier bags. They look marbeley and definitely add character to the bag!

I :heart: veins and in fact, my blueberry and emerald 06 are quite veiny...but I also like the smoother less veinier bags for different reasons, and would love to own a couple of non-veiny smooshier ones as well! So I guess I vote for veins, but love em both ways!

I don't like the large lumpy veins - so I generally prefer smoother leather, but I also love the "small veins" which give the bbags an awesome distressed look. Hope that makes sense...