I actually like the veins !!?? How about you?

How much love for the veins?

• LOVE IT!

• HATE IT!

• Love some minimal veining.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Love the veiny, prefer it! I'm carrying my 05 olive city today, with gorgeous color and smooshy 05 leather, but I keep looking at it and wishing it were veiny. I also think that about my greige courier, which has the thickest, fattest, softests, mooshiest leather of all my bags. But I wish it had some marbling in the color. :sad:

I think it depends. I ordered an ink box and it was VERY shiney and veiny. I hated it. It was the ugliest b-bag I have ever seen. But some veining is nice. I think veining can be different from distressed. Distressed seems more crinkled to me. I like some bags with smooth leather (like the white and the rouge VIF) and others with some veining/distressing (the darker ones).

Yes for veins. Not thin, crispy leather with so many veins that it looks spotted or tiger striped, but some veins YES! My '06 caramel has almost no veins and first, it looked like a fake bag to me. It's beautiful, the color and leather are TDF. Daphne chose one with no veins and she did a great job. It just seems funny to see one that is so nearly totally veinless.:s

I've chosen "Love some minimal veins" ...
But the right answer for me would be : depends on the colour !!!!
I love Browns with veins....but not Red......
I have no explications...but instinct ;)

Like from paris said it depends of the colour, I have a super non veiny twiggy in truffle and I love that colour with a very smooth leather but I also have a super veiny caramel city and I just love it the way it is

I love thick, soft, distressed leather (even very distressed), like the pre-fall '05 leather. I am not fond of totally smooth bags. I strongly dislike the veiny, marbley look of many of the newer bags, though. I guess this means at least I won't be competing with everyone else for bags!

I LOOOOVE the veins on the ink colour. It makes the bag look really unique, and they look especially gorgeous when moisturized... takes away the whiteness of them and they blend beautifully with the bag.