I actually dreamed about an LV

1. Ok, I'm afraid I'm losing it. Last night I had an actual dream about bags. My Mom and I were at at TJMaxx (of all places!) and they had a bunch of Coach and LV (as if that would ever happen). The prices were super low...like under $100. I couldn't decide between an LV wallet or a Coach satchel...but then I came across an LV shoulder bag for something like $60. I ended up getting all of them.

So I woke up this morning actually believing that I had had gotten this new LV for practically NOTHING. I was literally disappointed as it slowly dawned on me that it was only a dream...

I wonder if I need to get a life:roflmfao:

2. Haha! Aw! Well, you are a true purse lover I'll say that, lol. I have never dreamed about purses but I know other members have. I think someone actually posted something about it earlier.

3. hehehe. reminds me of the time i dreamt i was an LV VIP and they let me in after hours to shop to my heart's content. of course i had an unlimited amount of money. i was so sad when i woke up.

if you need a life, so do i. :biggrin:

4. So far I've dreamed of Chloe, Hermes and LV!

5. Heh I had a similar dream a few nights ago but it was only LV. They were HANDING out bags to me and my mom. FREE LV! :shocked: I wanted to cry when I woke up :roflmfao:

I also dreamt about the Stam, the Paddy and several times about Balenciagas..... :yes::lol:

6. Maybe its a sign thats telling you to buy LV purses :P

7. ^^^yes, that's it! A premonition that I will soon have my own LV! Unfortunately I probably won't be finding it at TJmaxx for sixty bucks...but a girl can dream...

8. Dreams can come true in PF :graucho:

9. Been there, done that!! :biggrin: I had a dream several years ago that I had the LV Ellipse backpack. I didn't even realize that I wanted it! I figured it was my subconcious trying to tell me something!!:yes:

10. :amuse: i need a life too!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice