I accidentally bought a MK knockoff!

cindy_975

May 7, 2010
OK..so I decided to buy a cheap PVC tote from Amazon. I wanted something to lug crap to and from work, and did not want to spend much money. So I find this on amazon and it fits the bill. A bunch of places sell the same thing from China. I kinda like the idea of stripes, so I order this one.

<http://www.amazon.com/VonFon-Work-Place-Striped-Shoulder/dp/B00JY376LU/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0A7V6N70YAH4WK9A0SKJ>

I get it, and it is, well, what I paid for. The packaging left a lot to be desired and there were some dents, but no real complaints. It will fit all my stuff and I wont mind just throwing it in my car for my daily commute. I check the pockets and there is a fake MK medallion in it! I feel badly that I inadvertently supported someone selling knockoffs. Obviously, they don't sell them as such on Amazon, but they apparently do via other outlets. What kind of 'review' should I leave? I mean, they aren't claiming it is a MK bag in the description but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

it comes from China, so the return shipping would be more than the bag!
Anyway, they didn't misrepresent it on amazon. I just feel tricked into giving money into an company that obviously sells things as fakes. I will give it away to someone who won't notice.

I did leave a review saying that they sell it with a fake MK medallion.