I absolutely should NOT buy another bag this week, but....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. (A) Lord & Taylor not only sent me a new 20% off coupon (and there are still 60% off bags I can apply this to) by mail and by text, they also sent me a coupon for an extra $20 off any purchase over $40 that I can also apply to this.

and

(B) I must console myself over the death of Will Gardner on "The Good Wife." (Hah! I always thought Jeffrey was a killer.)

2. Wait, it gets worse. I have to get a manicure today. The place I go is in the heart of the old "shopping district" in Boston, where Filenes (and the original Filenes' Basement in the basement of the building) and the former Jordan Marsh stood. I will be right between Marshall's and TJ Maxx (they are both on the same block). I'm a goner, but, you, know...the Will Gardner thing.

3. So funny! Happy shopping!

4. LMAO! Wonder what you end up getting as a consolation for you know... The Will Gardner thing! :lol: GL

5. Well, yeah! I'd be good. I would have held back, but, c'mon...you really can't blame me!

6. Lol. Oh gosh, downtown boston is tempting even if youre aimlessly browsing, you may end up coming home with your wallet way lighter..

7. I totally can understand how you feel. I just 3 bags over the last 3 weeks. totally broke. credit limit up to my neck and then i get this $50 voucher and then i saw this beautiful classic Fendi B bag... i just want them.. i think i am addicted to buying hangbags.. cant stop.

I really envy that you are in boston, went to NY 6 months ago and went crazy on shopping..... US shopping is fantasticccccc!!!!!!!!!!!

8. And now, presented with all due solemnity...I give you the (sniff, sniff) Will Gardner Memorial Haul...

[​IMG]

Now the Calvin Klein dust bags are nothing to write home about, I grant you

[​IMG]

Here's a red lambskin quilted satchel:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and from TJ Maxx, the Rebecca Minkoff Cory Pouch "Girlie Stuff"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Total expenditure: $86.00 (Will would have appreciated the savings)

9. seriously 2 bags for $86 what a great bargain:smile: i love the cute little purse

10. Stop the presses! I changed my mind about the Calvin Klein. I returned it and, instead, picked up:

[​IMG]

Coach, already an improvement. It's a mini Ocelot print Madeline

[​IMG]

Here with my Op Art Madeline

[​IMG]