I absolutely love my new Little Big Shot bag!

1. I was eying this in Lord & Taylor, and unfortunately it was not on sale nor did it qualify for the big 30% Friends and Family discount, but I bought it anyway. There's something about it; I just love it. It's in shiny saffiano leather. I liked the dimensions better than the Big Shot bag, which didn't have this color combination, as well. It is not so wide at 10", but it has a lot of depth and can fit most everything I need. The center zipped compartment easily holds my fully packed Sarah wallet, for instance.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They did have some Marc Jacobs shoes on sale with the F&F discount, so I got a couple of nice pairs of flats.

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful

3. I love everything! Congrats on your new beauties. That bag is gorgeous :heart:

4. Thanks. It's really pretty, and I think it's fun, too.

5. Beautiful color !

6. And now I have a Big Shot (no Little attached) Marc Jacobs Big Shot Satchel.jpg

20180608_111104.jpg

miumiu2046 and faith_ann like this.
  7. Super cute bags and shoes!

8. Well, they are very structured and saffiano, and saffiano is extremely durable. So, they hold up very well.

9. Thank you! I was thinking about the Big Shot and there are hardly any reviews on it. It looks sturdy and a bit sassy :smile:
    Was wondering about loose stitches or heavy wrinkling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice