I <3 the Spy

1. I was never a fan of the Spy, but now I'm madly in love with one :love::love::love::love::love:! It's the Embroidered Denim Spy, worth $3090 on neimanmarcus.com and eLuxury.

Everyone please swoon with me.

[​IMG]

Did I mention how much I love it?

The only thing is, it looks enormous, and it probably is. For a denim bag, is it worth the $3090?

If anyone has this bag, could I please have a look at pictures of it, and of you carrying it? I just want to see what the real thing looks like before I really decide to buy it.

spy.jpg

2. I hope you have better luck seeing someone with a pic than me. I've been searching for pics of someone carrying the honey spy and have had NO luck :sad:

3. It is gi-normous and I could NEVER pay that for a denim bag! Especially a trendy one!
    Beautiful though!

4. Is that the same size as the other spy's?

5. i would assume so
    i really don't know anything about the Spy, but i just fell in love with this one on sight

6. That one is beautiful! I love the denim one! :0)

7. Very pretty but IMO way to costly for a denim bag.

8. GORGEOUS but so not worth that hefty price tag!

9. not one of the better looking spy's....

10. i suppose it's really not worth the $3090, especially when i'm saving up for the Louis Vuitton Suhali L'Epanoui GM and a few other LV accessories.

11. I was in LV buying my GM's when a lady (dressed very well I might add) was holding this very spy. I never liked it in the pictures, but in real person - ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! :amazed:

12. I think this bag would look stunning!

13. If you have the 3K to spare, it's a beautiful choice. Not as flashy as the velvet squirrel spy, but still detailed and exquisite.

If the price is high though, may I suggest a leather spy? Or perhaps the hologram spys? I like them quite a lot too! :smile:

14. ok now that makes me want the Spy all over again :cry:!

15. i'll be going to Manhattan in 3 weeks, and i'll decide by then if i want it or not. i hope the Fendi boutique will have it, so that i can see it in real life, which will hopefully help me make up my mind.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice