I <3 sneaky SA's!!!

NLVOEWITHLV

Priscilla Ann 09/2017!!!❤️
O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
A few months ago I went to have my my PTI wallet reglazed, the SA informed me that I also needed to have some parts restitched which meant taking the WHOLE wallet apart. I started to ask "what's that gonna cost me?" He put his finger to his lips and told me to SHHHH :graucho:... He quoted me $70 dollars for the reglazing, and didn't put the restitching down. I went to pick up the wallet today with my hubby and he informed me that because all he quoted me for was the glazing I basically got a several hundred dollar restitching job for free :biggrin:... he likened it to basically having a BRAND NEW WALLET!!!! I was sooo happy!!! Who wants to spend $300+ fixing a $550 dollar wallet? I'd be better off buying another :lol:!!! Just thought I'd share my savings cause it made my day :P!!!

Has anyone heard of a website called RomanoVilla & are they legit. Have their been any complaints I can check out?

Thanks,:smile:
corrine730

MITAKUYE' OYASIN - We are all connected & We are all related

Thanks ladies!!! That's my only true wallet and my zippy passport and checkbook just weren't doing the trick... I'm so happy to have my wallet back I just keep looking at her!!!