i <3 my speedy!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. my very first speedy and i love it! i'm a shoulder bag lover but i adore my new damier speedy. ordered it from 866 vuitton on wednesday night ( after seeing love23's new speedy 25) and got it friday :yahoo:. SA was extremely nice and just charged me ground shipping but told me she'll send it overnight:nuts: so it arrived fri and took it out to the melting pot saturday:graucho: went to church today raining and my damier held up pretty well... wasn't worried about it getting wet. I LOVE IT:love:

2. ^congrats!! Damier speedy is a great bag!!

3. here are pics
    excuse the t-shirts on d last pic... was in the middle of stuffing it to get the creases out.:shame:

speed1.jpg speed3.jpg speed32.jpg
  4. totally hot! thats my next bag. :biggrin:

5. Congratulations on a great bag! Glad to hear you had such great customer service. Enjoy!!

6. Congrats! It's beautiful! What wonderful CS, too!:yes:

7. Congrats!!! It's a great choice.:love:

8. in action... ill post more in the "visual aid" section.
    this i my bf's room... pardon the mess ... i guess i shouldn't have taken it here but that was the only full length mirror available:sad:

speed7.jpg
  9. congrats! it's gorgeous! :yes:

10. Congrats, it's a great bag and looks so good on you!

11. YEah Congrats! It looks great on you!

OT: I absolutely LOVE The Melting Pot! :drool:

12. Congrats! Looks great on you.

13. thank u everyone:heart: yeah LV CS was impressive... i was surprised

14. Congratulations! Great looking speedy!

15. congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice