I <3 My new Grape Boogie Bucket!

gypsybiker59

wag more, bark less
Jun 7, 2008
After a sucktastic day at work, I came home to find a mysterious Priority Mail box waiting for me on the kitchen table... sure enough, it was the Grape Boogie Bucket that I purchased on ebay last Friday (boy does this seller ship lightning fast! phew)

I love the bag! The leather smells divine, the Grape color is gorgeous, exactly what I want.

This is what we call bag nirvana

:yahoo:

Hi, I'm new here in PF and tano, since taking a peek at the tano bags here, I am really wanting to get one. Still undecided, grape boogie, truffle french nanny or black in either one. I hope you can post pic of your new bag, and modelling pic too :smile: I keep looking at the modelling pics to get a better idea of what to get. But it seems like there are just so many great choices, it's so hard to just pick one!

Hi, I'm new here in PF and tano, since taking a peek at the tano bags here, I am really wanting to get one. Still undecided, grape boogie, truffle french nanny or black in either one. I hope you can post pic of your new bag, and modelling pic too :smile: I keep looking at the modelling pics to get a better idea of what to get. But it seems like there are just so many great choices, it's so hard to just pick one!

Hi and welcome to Tano, Kat! I like having a zipper closure on my bags and I just purchased the Minilisa in grape....it's such a fabulous bag! Good luck with your decision and ask any questions you want! :smile:

Thanks Antonia! I think I am now leaning more towards the grape boogie. I do like the Minilisa style too, maybe in truffle? I keep going back and forth and changing my mind with the colors. Do you have modelling pics of your minilisa grape? I guess I have to check in the other threads. :smile:

lovebaseball, yes the grape is gorgeous! I will post pics soon for sure

knasarae, yes, I drank the grape coolaid ;)

kmh1190, I just can't get over how good this bag smells!

kat25, I was dying for something purple, and this bag perfectly fits the bill. :tup:

Antonia, thanks! Funny, what I love is the magnetic clasp, and I'm thrilled that the Grape Boogie has this feature. I will post pics soon, scouts honor

Well I decided not to get it as I really prefer a zipper closure, so if anyone is looking for a Grape Boogie Bucket, here is one for $185, and you can get $15 off & free shipping with the code IRV15. I don't know how reputable the seller is but TygerKitty says they're good in the Tano online-seller's thread! Hope that helps someone!

^^ I said who is good? The only sellers I have ever purchased from are MHB, TOB and LB. I make no claims as to any other companies... I may have heard things about a company but the only ones I have purchased from are listed here.

Yep, you're right. To clarify, you said you'd heard they are a reputable seller. I will edit above! :smile:

...or not. I can't seem to edit that post, only this one. Hmm.