I <3 my new front pocket paddy!!!

chiapet

Nov 26, 2007
Omg! My new mousse (?) front pocket paddy has arrived!!! Purchased from the bay! And I LOVE IT!

It is my first "big lock" paddy! :heart: I put on a cute scarf I got from BR that I think goes really well!

So.....Is it Mousse? What do you all think?

Attachments

• mousse2.JPG
    mousse2.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 66
  • mousse1.JPG
    mousse1.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 52
  • mousse3.JPG
    mousse3.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 62
  • mousse4.JPG
    mousse4.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 55
Beautiful, love the color. I have that same bag in moka and it's one of my fav's. You'll find that front pocket is soooo handy. Congratulations--great bag!!

I LOVE IT!!
The color is tdf......personally I think the scarf is taking attention away from that beauty!!
I have a front pocket in off white (official color name fails me at the moment) and seeing your pics makes me so excited to start using it again when it warms up here!!
Congrats, that's a great first "big lock choice"!!

:love:thank you everyone for your amazing comments! I love love love this bag!!! :heart::heart::heart:

After looking at the pics I do kind of agree that the scarf is probably too big for this bag... I just got a sheer brown scarf that might look great with it.

Oh but the bag on its own is just so beautiful! It doesn't need any decoration!

Kelly, I am now wanting a black front pocket! Maybe we can work out an exchange every other day! ;) seriously this is a great bag!

Thank you for letting me share my chloe joy here! :love: