I <3 Let Trade

1. I can't wait until my bag gets here. He said that there's some flaw to it that's why it's such a low cost but he showed me pictures and they weren't like extremely bad. Looks even better than normal wear! Happy birthday to myself. I will soon have a MC mini HL =)

2. oh congratulations,I hear he is a really good seller. Looking forward to pics! :smile:

3. Congrats! I can't wait to see your pics!

4. Ahhh how cute! Hope you post a pic or two ;)

5. Congrats!!!

6. Congrats.

7. Congrats! Let-trade is great!

8. Congrats, don;t forget to share some pics !!

9. Congrats, I love let-trade as well !

10. Congrats! The MC mini HL is such a cute bag! I have it and use it more often than I thought I would. I would also recommend getting the long strap to attach to it so that you can wear it across your body. It looks cute that way :flowers:

11. Congrats! It's a reallt cute bag. Too small for me but I saw it in the store and it was too cute!

12. Big fan here of Let-Trade. you won't be dissappointed.

13. do any of u get taxed with u buy LV pieces from eBay that are from sellers abroad?
    did they declare the item full value to customs?

14. congrats

me :heart: let-trade 2

15. I have actually met him!!! He is also from HK, and I have met up with him to buy bags....really nice guy!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice