i <3 coral! (reveal)

AtelierPax

~elsea~
Jan 14, 2009
yeay! my coral carryall came from RLL ... LOVE the color! :biggrin: have yet to play around w/it or pack it up ... did not come w/a dustie but packaged nicely ..... a quick reveal ... (all the kids are home on break so it's just that kind of day) ....

here is a peek of color w/little toes ...

and another w/baby and a disco ball ornament ... :P

AtelierPax

~elsea~
Jan 14, 2009
out of her wrapping .... ahhh the color!

some quick and sloppy mod shots ...

but you get the idea ... i'm about 5'2" for size ref ....

that's all folks! :cool:

AtelierPax

~elsea~
Jan 14, 2009
thanks all! i'm excited to try and pack her up ... we've been having sunny and 70's so i am really feeling like it's vacay time ...

toni - yeay for bag twinsies! :biggrin: ... any recs for spraying this beauty? and yeah, the RLL sale was great! i actually got a 20% refund too off the price b/c it didn't make it in time for christmas .... and i'm so ok w/that! lol

piosavsfan

O.G.
Dec 28, 2010
California
thanks all! i'm excited to try and pack her up ... we've been having sunny and 70's so i am really feeling like it's vacay time ...

toni - yeay for bag twinsies! :biggrin: ... any recs for spraying this beauty? and yeah, the RLL sale was great! i actually got a 20% refund too off the price b/c it didn't make it in time for christmas .... and i'm so ok w/that! lol
Wilsons TLC Leather and Suede Protector. You can get it on Ebay. It is the only spray I trust putting on my LPs.

Congrats, it is a beautiful bag!

AtelierPax

~elsea~
Jan 14, 2009
ugh ... doesn't look like there's any on ebay right now ... and only that newer spray bottle on the wilson's site ... iir, it hasn't always been the easiest to find, right?

Oct 24, 2006
out of her wrapping .... ahhh the color!

some quick and sloppy mod shots ...

but you get the idea ... i'm about 5'2" for size ref ....

that's all folks! :cool:
Love the color and how it looks with the gold zippers...so pretty! Is the leather as soft as it looks? Looks really good on you! And your baby is so cute. :love: