Hysteria Handbags

I have not bought yet, but am eyeballing the large top handle square hysteria tote in the crystal GG and also the large clutch in the crystal GG....The look is growing on me.

But the large hysteria is huge and I love it. The only issue is that people may not recognize it as Gucci unless you get the Crystal or the GG Guccisima leather versions.

I have the hysteria medium shoulder in chocolate guccissima leather . When I first got it it used to hurt my shoulders but, about after a week it did not hurt anymore. I get a lot of compliments of the bag. The next hysteria that I want is the clutch in crystal.

OOOH...I touched them again this weekend and am beginning to love the crystal fabric more and more - hated it at first. But, that clutch is huge and and the large square one is gorgeous...I want both - haha..

I have one from summer 08. It is the medium top handle patent in harvest (yellow). I couldn't resist the color and plus, it was 60% off, but I haven't gotten around to use it.

Attachments

• IMG_0044_2.jpg
    IMG_0044_2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0045_2.jpg
    IMG_0045_2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 73
I have bought the Hysteria small top handle bag in crystal GG fabric a few weeks ago, and I just love it!! Its perfect with jeans but also looks great when wearing a dress. And with the weather in the Netherlands; ( a lot of rain..) because of the crystal fabric you don't have to worry about water stains. Most of the time I wear the bag as a handbag, but when i need my hand free, the shoulder strap is very comfortable and also looks nice. The small size looked beter on me then the medium one, and I 've received many compliments when wearing my bag.

Last edited:
I have bought the Hysteria small top handle bag in crystal GG fabric a few weeks ago, and I just love it!! Its perfect with jeans but also looks great when wearing a dress. And with the weather in the Netherlands; ( a lot of rain..) because of the crystal fabric you don't have to worry about water stains. Most of the time I wear the bag as a handbag, but when i need my hand free, the shoulder strap is very comfortable and also looks nice. The small size looked beter on me then the medium one, and I 've received many compliments when wearing my bag.

^ Hi! Am choosing between this and the medium top handle bag. I love the shape of this!

So, is the material holding up? How's the wear and tear?

i got the medium hobo in brown. I got it cuz it's professional enough for work. I love flashy bags, but i had to get one that's work-friendly.
And i loveee it, and so does my bf (he's pretty hard to please)