hypothetical question

May 17, 2006
hello my beautys
just out of curiousity out of these three what do you like most (find most appealing) also open for other suggestions let your imagination go wild please . you know just hypothetical

-glazed braise red croc birkin 30 cm ,hot pink stitching ,rose(or yellow) gold hardware with fancy intense pink diamonds

-glazed babyrose croc with white stitching)or tone on tone) white gold hardware with white diamonds

-glazed white croc with white stitching white gold hardware and white diamonds

hello my beautys
just out of curiousity out of these three what do you like most (find most appealing) also open for other suggestions let your imagination go wild please . you know just hypothetical

-glazed braise red croc birkin 30 cm ,hot pink stitching ,rose(or yellow) gold hardware with fancy intense pink diamonds

-glazed babyrose croc with white stitching)or tone on tone) white gold hardware with white diamonds

OMG Lilach!!! All of them are so stunning *swoons*. can I say I love them all?:love: Gosh, if I have to pick I'll probably go with the babyrose because I love pink, but the braise red is really a very close second. Wah, but the white one looks good too.

Ok, I can't decide.:shame:

OK, the white croc sounds so divine, I'll go with that one (although the braise is a close second)....
Last night I had the pleaseure of seeing a photo of VERT JASMIN CROCODILE POROSUS, so my "imagination gone wild" would be

-glazed vert jasmin p.croc, brown stitching?, white gold hardware (shoot, maybe yellow?)......

White! OMG! And not only because it's stunning, it's unique!
But, I do remember you saying that you wear a lot of black and white, so maybe, wardrobe-wise, braise would really pop?

White! OMG! And not only because it's stunning, it's unique!
But, I do remember you saying that you wear a lot of black and white, so maybe, wardrobe-wise, braise would really pop?

well i ONLY wear black and white :lol: the thing about braise is i just find it sooo extravagant and unexpected paired with pink diamonds and pink stitching that it would be a masterpiece but oy veh

hello my beautys

They all sound so goooooood and I love all 3 colors but I would love to see the red:drool: