hypothetical b-bag weekender question

1. okay, i'm not reeeeeeeeally considering this bag (yet), but in case i do at some future date, do you gals think it would be too big on petite, little 5'2 moi (?) :wondering

2. [​IMG] a, teddy has a weekender and she is shorter than you!:cool:

3. so cute....my teddy's jealous and wants a weekender too!

4. oh noooooooooooooooo, that's so adorable chaussurewhore!!!

5. addicted, my teddy has a another teddy friend, a bal bag enabler, like we all are!!!:cool: a, my other teddy has a weekender , too and she is also short![​IMG]

6. aaallabama - i was thinking about getting a weekender too, but after talking/messaging some PF about their weekenders, i've decided to go for a work! i'm only just 5'1 and i most likely could probably crawl into a weekender!!! i've also been told that you can basically fit your work into your weekender and still have a bit of room left... so the weekender is HUGE.... i'm a total fan of BIG bags but i think i've met my match with the weekender! good luck with what you decide!!! :smile:

7. thanks for your input helenNZ, i'm still on the fence i guess :rolleyes:...i've gotta courier b-bag & that's not too big on me...but the weekender's even bigger than that baby!!!

p.s. apologies to you SwankyMamaof3 :flowers:

8. Im a lucky 5ft. 2 also, and I just think the weekender looks too large on me. I guess that why Im such a city lover. But all that matters is what you really love, and if it a weekender, then I say go for it!

9. It wouldn't be too big if you used it as a weekender/travel carry on bag. Several petite ladies check into the hotel where I work with large bags like this, and it doesn't look too odd. If you carried it as a plain old handbag then maybe it would be overpowering.

10. yeppers, i was thinking of it mainly as a travel/overnight bag :yes:

11. aaa, I think if it's an overnight bag, it would be just fine:smile: But as an everyday bag, I too fear it may look a bit out of sorts. Good luck in what you decide! Ooh and what colour were u thinking?

CW, lol! You totally cracked me up with the teddies and their weekenders:smile:) So totally adorable! Your teddies are too kool for skool!!

12. hmmmmmmmmmm, maybe a work would be the better option for this shortie then :amuse:...do you gals know if the work is bigger enough than the city to make a difference (?)

p.s. i :heart: your new ink purse SerenitySue!!!

13. I love the works and weekenders.. and i don't think the work is THAT much bigger than the city.. so if you like the shoulder strap.. maybe stick with the city.. as far as I know.. the city could stuff alot of things as well.. unless you're looking to put LARGE flat items in your bag.

I personally HATE the shoulder strap.. so i prefer the work/weekender.. but i'm 5'7.

hope that helps!

14. thanks waterfalls, i really think what i need to do is figure out a way to grow about 5 more inches & then i can get my weekender :P

15. sweetie, i think it would look fine on you for use as a travel or overnight bag! besides, it's not the size of the bag, it's really how wear it! and i know that you're a hot, stylin' chick! :graucho: ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice