Hyphthetical Question (of course)

Ack! What a difficult question! I guess I would pick a Venetia since it's a design that will never go out of style. Not sure what color though...probably a lighter color like an ivory. :love: I love how Marc Jacobs does off-whites: ivory, eggshell, oatmeal, etc.

and dont forget the light grey color! the venetia in light grey is gorgeous :love:

booohoooo!!!! i have trying so hard to find the mj stam in topaz at a decent price and i always miss out... this question has brought tears to my eyes.

I pick the MJ stam in topaz :crybaby:

OMG!! I'm with Thithi !!!! I can't answer that either!!! When I try to make a choice my stomach flips for my other MJ's!!!!!! My lips are sealed!!!

I can't believe no one has mentioned STELLA yet!

that would be my choice :smile:

even though I looooove the look of my venetia, it sometimes gets a bit heavy for my arm....but the stella can always go on my shoulder!

I know a lot of you have also said MP....the small MP is a bit small for my daily stuff, and I have yet to purchase a large MP, but that might be a close runner up :smile:

A Sophia, I think - it's a great size for me! I love my Anouks too, but the Sophia holds a little more and I really like its wide strap. Can you tell I like the older styles? :P