Hyde Park

I am 5'4" and petite. It is not too big for me IMO. Sorry I should have added this to the last Hyde Park thread, I was just so excited to share! I added some MODs there as well. I am new to PF so sorry for duplication (still learning). Here are some comparisons on a smaller frame using NF MM, Odean & Cluny BB with the Hyde Park. She is heavier to me so I need to see how she feels filled up. I plan to use her for more of a work briefcase type bag.View attachment 3621371View attachment 3621372View attachment 3621373View attachment 3621374View attachment 3621375View attachment 3621376View attachment 3621377View attachment 3621378
Thanks for the modelling shots. Really appreciate this :smile: I'm 5ft tall , I would like to use it as a shoulder bag. Do u think I would be able to do this with the handles rather than the long straps. So it wears like a tote bag like the neverfull? I'm on the skinny side so I'm hoping it would work. The fact its got a zip also sways it for me.

IMG_0297.JPG
Thanks for the modelling shots. Really appreciate this :smile: I'm 5ft tall , I would like to use it as a shoulder bag. Do u think I would be able to do this with the handles rather than the long straps. So it wears like a tote bag like the neverfull? I'm on the skinny side so I'm hoping it would work. The fact its got a zip also sways it for me.
I just tried on the shoulder and it works comfortably. Here is that shot... she will look better w/o sweats and a more put together model.

Reactions: MarLoLV and Pmrbfay
Yay :smile: thanks for this too. Is what I was hoping. The hubby gave a thumbs up for this bag as my next one :tup: and I also want the mono with fushia wallets. Either the clemence or Jeanne. I got some direction now. Thanks for posting pic of your Hyde park. I can really see myself with this bag as I wear a lot of dark colours the pop of a berry colour from the bag will liven things up.

Reactions: 3Wonders
I
Yay :smile: thanks for this too. Is what I was hoping. The hubby gave a thumbs up for this bag as my next one :tup: and I also want the mono with fushia wallets. Either the clemence or Jeanne. I got some direction now. Thanks for posting pic of your Hyde park. I can really see myself with this bag as I wear a lot of dark colours the pop of a berry colour from the bag will liven things up.
So happy to help! I ordered the Josephine wallet with her but will exchange for the Jeanne in fuchsia.

I noticed a couple white dots on the leather on front side bottom of bag. Not large pin head size. One came out with rubbing with cloth. Anyone else have this problem on this type of leather? I'm OCD my daughter says not noticible.