Hyde Park

Missydora

Jan 3, 2014
I really like this!!. The fuschia and DE pattern is gorgeous together. I would love this bag. But I'm only short & petite so worry it would look too big on me. But I would love this to be my next bag. Wish they have a smaller size. Scrolling through the LV website this bag really caught my eye. Enjoy!

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I really like this!!. The fuschia and DE pattern is gorgeous together. I would love this bag. But I'm only short & petite so worry it would look too big on me. But I would love this to be my next bag. Wish they have a smaller size. Scrolling through the LV website this bag really caught my eye. Enjoy!
It's not that big a bag. Check the measurements

Missydora

Jan 3, 2014
I'm thinking it might be too wide at the top where the zipper side is. I'm like rather flat chested too :sad: think the side bit will pertrude further out and look odd on me. Anyone got modelling shot's who's on the little side. I honestly would love this. I was looking at favourite MM in DE or duomo hobo in DE as the next bag but this I think I like better the fushia contrast is doing it for me.

3Wonders

Feb 23, 2017
I am 5'4" and petite. It is not too big for me IMO. Sorry I should have added this to the last Hyde Park thread, I was just so excited to share! I added some MODs there as well. I am new to PF so sorry for duplication (still learning). Here are some comparisons on a smaller frame using NF MM, Odean & Cluny BB with the Hyde Park. She is heavier to me so I need to see how she feels filled up. I plan to use her for more of a work briefcase type bag. IMG_0285.JPG IMG_0286.JPG IMG_0287.JPG IMG_0288.JPG IMG_0289.JPG IMG_0290.JPG IMG_0291.JPG IMG_0292.JPG

3Wonders

Feb 23, 2017
The fuschia & DE is what finally sold me.