Hyde park tote ?

I saw it today when I was sending one of my bags off for repair and it's a beautiful DE piece. It's unexpectedly small for a tote though, roughly the size of a Speedy 30, and my SA said that the handles were meant to be worn on the arm or carried by hand although I'm sure a very petite woman might be able to get the bag up on her shoulder.

I saw it on Monday and it was smaller than I thought it would be by the pictures. It did not fit on the shoulder with the shorter handles and I was hoping it would. It was a real pretty bag though. I was more drawn to the Brittany but if the Brittany wasn't available I would really be considering this one. I hope you get to see it soon!

Reactions: the_baglover
This is a beautiful bag. I saw it in noir at the LV store in garden state plaza NJ but unfortunately the SA was the worst kind of SA one can encounter. I'm looking for a bag for my mom and this is on my shortlist. It is on the small to medium size, not very tall bag. Sides slope up and the lock and zippers were resting in the middle. Over time this might leave a dent in the middle so I would think either removing the lock or pushing to the side would help prevent this. I wish I had done some more of an inspection on the handles. It is a shoulder bag which is what I'm looking for.

Attachments

• IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 4,065
OMG I just saw the purple one on the LV site. I have a new love!!! :loveeyes: It checks off everything I want in a bag. Hubby is gonna hate me because it was a toss-up between a pre-LVoed discontinued bag or the Alma BB. Now need to sweet-talk the hubs!

Since I have no LV near me and can't see in person before I buy on-line, does this have feet? Can anyone post pics of the purple/fushia one please? TIA

I tried it on over the weekend and posted a mini review with photos in the Spring Summer 2017 thread. It's on page 173 of that thread if anyone wants to check it out. I think the bag is very well made but a bit awkward to wear due to the strap length, width of the bag, and the very structured base.