Hw diamond ring

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which one would u choose?

1. Harry winston micropave cushion

2. Harry winston round brilliant with Side tapered baguettes

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Those are both my most favoritest! It depends, will you wear it on the left or right hand, which finger?

2. Wow, tat was fast reply swanky.
    I would like to wear it sometimes on the right 4th finger n sometimes on the left. Hehe.
    In my country, u dont have to wear the engagement supposely on the left hand. :smile:

3. Without a doubt, the round with baguettes.

4. Without a doubt the cushion cut with micropave diamonds. I have a ring with a similar setting and it is unbelievably sparkly. Good luck.

5. Cushion with micropave diamonds!! It's Gorgeous!!

6. Micropave with cushion is to die for!

7. I LOVE the cushion!

8. Micropave' cushion for sure!

9. I would do the micropave if it is not an e-ring. I think you can get away with it as a non-e-ring a little more.

10. micropave!

11. no offense to anyone with a cushion with a micropave halo but they are everywhere. i would rather something truly unique or truly classic--so I cote for the round of your two choices

12. I think you can't go wrong with either one, but of course I would choose the micropave. You should choose the one you really want now and save the other one to be your future e-ring. :P BTW, did my SA get back to you?

13. The second one....with tapered baguette side stones. I don't see many of that....in the pearl of orient! ;)

14. First one, micropave halo, cushion. It looks fab.