HW break for small reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In my 8th hour of a Quantum Mechanics problem set, and I decided to take a break for a little photo-op to maintain my sanity. Wound up returning the wallet that I had purchased a short while ago in favor of a Vision II Zip. So far, I'm much happier with it - thanks to everyone for their input and help with that decision. Inserts aren't in yet, but should be here tomorrow; I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance to slip them in and find my camera.

Picture of Vision II Zip in Orange Rodeo leather:
    [​IMG]

Picture next to Togo Ulysee PM:
    [​IMG]

Picture of a whole bunch of mainly orange boxes, bags, and newly purchased items laying around my room:
    [​IMG]

2. I love this! That is a very artistic photo you have at the end! Congrats on a fabulous new wallet =)

3. Wow, what a nice orange world! Congrats!
    I like your Version II zipper agenda, just asked my SA found a bright red one for me too. :P

4. Nice photos! :tup:

5. I love your new agenda -- veau rodeo is such nice leather.

6. Love it! Orange seems to be your favourite colour :tup:!!!

7. Beautiful! Congratulations! I really like your shopping tower too!

8. ^^^^ i t a

9. What a nice color to brighten up the day~~ Congrats on you new goodies!!!

10. :tup:Love this!

11. So glad you got something that you liked more, congrats! Thanks for sharing with us

12. Nice stuff. What is the fringe item in your group pic?

13. I love love this. Do you mind me asking how much it is and the measurements? It seems like a perfect agenda and wallet combo. Thank you for sharing with us.

[​IMG]

14. looks like you took a lot of breaks! thanks for sharing these fabulous photos!

15. Congrats on all your goodies! Great pics!