Husbands and Hermes

?,idueenie]I am gonna use your tagline next time. Haha.:biggrin:

My husband is cool. He got me to MMS him the picture of the Kelly I got even though he knows I am going to get it no matter what. He's the one who likes Kelly whereas I prefer Birkin. Sometimes he will hit my arm whenever he spots a Birkin on the street and we'll start gossiping if it's a fake or not.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Hmm......Queenie, your husband must be a designer fashion savvy!!!:amuse:

I need to revive this thread to show you guys what my husband got me yesterday. We went to Zurich and ge got me this GM agenda, orange, in lizard. How sweet!

Also on the streets, I saw a black 35 cm matte croco! It was gorgeous!

Interesting in the agenda, there is a "_" after the name Hermes. I guess that's the sign for lizard.

Lizard_agenda_LaVan1.jpg

Lizard_agenda_LaVan2.jpg

Lizard_agenda_LaVan3.jpg

Lizard_agenda_LaVan4.jpg

La Vanguardia said:
I need to revive this thread to show you guys what my husband got me yesterday. We went to Zurich and ge got me this GM agenda, orange, in lizard. How sweet!
La Van, your hubby is really sweet! You are one lucky woman! :amuse:
What a gorgeous color for an agenda! :love:

Reactions: Greentea
Wow, this thread is old but gold. I have never brought my husband along when shopping at Hermes. I think he will collapse from a heart attack if he comes along. We can’t be anymore different when it comes to luxury shopping. I usually have to ask for the white bags from Hermes and unbox my goodies in secret at home! He admires the handbags l bought but complains quite often about the prespend items. Well, l love them all, and use my own money to fund them, so it’s not going to stop me from enjoying them

I stopped telling the hubby how much my purses cost; whether it’s Hermes,Chanel, or LV as long as I am financially responsible and making sure everything is paid and I have enough savings.
I pretty much stopped telling my husband as well, and he told me he doesn't want to know. I save and set aside money to purchase my bags, and I'm in charge of the finances. I wouldn't buy if I didn't think we could afford it.