Husband Ticked Me Off...Only to Surprise Me!!!!!

Wild Orchid

Feb 23, 2007
DH was pushing my buttons as I had a stressful day at school and I just wanted to go home. He dragged me out to dinner and was rather cheerful even though from what he had mentioned it had been a tedious day for him as well. I was starting to feel a little better after eating some dinner after a long day. When we got home, I got irritated when he told me to take another bag of trash out even though he had just taken most of everything to the curb already.

So...I irritatingly step outside and as I step off of the stoop I just go :nuts: as there is a big brown bag sitting on the driveway!!! :yahoo:I squeal and quick run the bag of trash I'm carrying to the curb, pick up the brown bag and expediously take it into the house. I was SOOO proud of my DH because he can NOT keep secrets. Even for Christmas I always know my presents and get them early cuz he can't wait. So he tells me to hurry up as I'm just staring at the bag curious as to what he could possibly have gotten me. Cuz, duh, I'm supposed to be on a ban here people!!!

Okay, well, quick teaser I swear! Here's the pic of the bag and 3 dust bags. Guess if you like but I won't keep people waiting too long.

endmayvuitton.jpg

Okay, I know it's almost my bedtime too. So here ya go...

endofmayreveal.jpg

My Bowling Montaigne PM in Ivoire and the mini pochette and the smallest Neverfull. Apparantly I'm a nerd and thought my SA meant I couldn't get them until JUNE 28th when she meant May. Woo hoo!!! Just gotta love em! :heart::heart::heart: