Husband said no purse ban while we are in Vegas!!

i would suggest that you get something that is LE. dont forget your tpf secret sign. other tpf members might be here in vegas at the same time.... it would then be a party!!! good luck in choosing your purse and may your first visit be a memorable one =)

Yeah baby! My husband and I are headed to Vegas at the end of May (it's my 1st time there) and my DH said that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas so I can get a LV even though I am supposed to be on a big time ban. So, I need your help on what I should look for when I get there. I think I have enough mono so I am thinking about either an azur speedy 30, something in vernis, a denim neo speedy or I think I could even get a MC speedy. I already have a white MC trouville and a black MC petite noe. Please help.. thanks.

What was your DH thinking? You'll buy out the LV store while you're in Vegas!!! LOL! Have fun!!! I'm going to Vegas at the end of April - I can't wait!!!!

Thanks for all the great suggestions. Neo speedy looks like a top contender. My husband is thrilled that you all think he is cool and a little crazy too, really what was he thinking for an addict like me. We will be there May 29th -June 5th so if anyone else is there at the same time we can meet.

I am going to be there June 18th-June 21st...will just miss ya. I was there last week and I would suggest you go to the Caesers store and the Fashion Show Mall store, they are huge and you look at everything they have. If you dont find an SA you like at those stores, go to the LV in Saks inside the Fashion Show Mall, Monica there is so wonderful, the best SA i have EVER dealt with. Good luck!! All the stores seemed have alot more stock than the So Cali stores around here.