Husband doesn't understand

Haha. I think that's why this forum exists ;)
So we can all talk to each other.
My husband def doesn't want to hear about bags lol it's like him trying to talk to me about football. I know nothing about it so I'm really not interested. He came to the store with the the other day but walked out laughing when I asked to see the duomo hobo Bc he thought the name was funny haha.
When I'm excited about something new and LV I come on here to chat Bc I know everyone shares my enthusiasm lol.

As long as he isnt trying to stop you from enjoying purses I honestly do not see a problem. There are plenty of things men are into that women could care less about. For example, when I have to go to Home Depot or Lowes with my hubby someone would look at me and think I have been abducted and forced to go there because I look so miserable, actually sometime I feel that way!

As long as he isnt trying to stop you from enjoying purses I honestly do not see a problem. There are plenty of things men are into that women could care less about. For example, when I have to go to Home Depot or Lowes with my hubby someone would look at me and think I have been abducted and forced to go there because I look so miserable, actually sometime I feel that way!

That's funny! We just came from Home Depot. I just assumed since I listened to him discuss leaf blowers, he was willing to listen about LV purses. So thankful I have you all who appreciate LV!

I relate!!! My husband has come a long way I remember when he was shaking his head in disbelief like 15 years ago when I purchased a 200 dollar Coach bag!! I bet he wishes again for that price! He actually purchased my first LV a few years ago because I told him I only wanted one LV and that would be it. ( Guess I fooled him but not on purpose I really thought I could stop at one)

He knows how much I use and enjoy them but when I tell him the price even if I "round downward" on the price, he looks like he's going to be sick. So to spare him I try to avoid discussing the prices if at all possible.

I keep telling him I'm done...and I truly mean it at the time!!!! Only you lovely ladies understand this lovely addiction... So don't worry you are safe here.[emoji8]

Lol [emoji23] love how you felt (mistakenly) bonded over the leaf blower but don't worry sweetie...we will always totally and completely GET your love [emoji173]️ for LV purses!

Last edited:
My husband and I have our own "play" money. So, I save and purchase my LV purses with my money. Although, every time I talk about another one, he seems to get upset. I just don't understand since it's my money and this is what makes me happy. I guess to keep peace...I'll let the Purseforum help me decide on my next LV.

My husband and I have our own "play" money. So, I save and purchase my LV purses with my money. Although, every time I talk about another one, he seems to get upset. I just don't understand since it's my money and this is what makes me happy. I guess to keep peace...I'll let the Purseforum help me decide on my next LV.

Yes same here but I will sometimes ask him to pitch in if he wants to get me a birthday or anniversary present [emoji320] cause these purses are pricy...that's usually when I have to disclose the price. He doesn't get it and he never will but he seems happy to see me happy [emoji4] so it works out even if he doesn't want to talk about it. It's for the best. Anyway you've always got us!!!!!