Husband doesn't understand

cherrifoam

Sep 4, 2010
NY
Haha. I think that's why this forum exists ;)
So we can all talk to each other.
My husband def doesn't want to hear about bags lol it's like him trying to talk to me about football. I know nothing about it so I'm really not interested. He came to the store with the the other day but walked out laughing when I asked to see the duomo hobo Bc he thought the name was funny haha.
When I'm excited about something new and LV I come on here to chat Bc I know everyone shares my enthusiasm lol.

SpeedyJC

Just a gal who loves purses, clocks and cats
O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
New York/ Vermont
As long as he isnt trying to stop you from enjoying purses I honestly do not see a problem. There are plenty of things men are into that women could care less about. For example, when I have to go to Home Depot or Lowes with my hubby someone would look at me and think I have been abducted and forced to go there because I look so miserable, actually sometime I feel that way!

tinabug74

Nov 30, 2013
Savannah, GA
As long as he isnt trying to stop you from enjoying purses I honestly do not see a problem. There are plenty of things men are into that women could care less about. For example, when I have to go to Home Depot or Lowes with my hubby someone would look at me and think I have been abducted and forced to go there because I look so miserable, actually sometime I feel that way!
That's funny! We just came from Home Depot. I just assumed since I listened to him discuss leaf blowers, he was willing to listen about LV purses. So thankful I have you all who appreciate LV!

clarabellaZ

Jan 3, 2014
Texas
I relate!!! My husband has come a long way I remember when he was shaking his head in disbelief like 15 years ago when I purchased a 200 dollar Coach bag!! I bet he wishes again for that price! He actually purchased my first LV a few years ago because I told him I only wanted one LV and that would be it. ( Guess I fooled him but not on purpose I really thought I could stop at one)

He knows how much I use and enjoy them but when I tell him the price even if I "round downward" on the price, he looks like he's going to be sick. So to spare him I try to avoid discussing the prices if at all possible.

I keep telling him I'm done...and I truly mean it at the time!!!! Only you lovely ladies understand this lovely addiction... So don't worry you are safe here.[emoji8]

Lol [emoji23] love how you felt (mistakenly) bonded over the leaf blower but don't worry sweetie...we will always totally and completely GET your love [emoji173]️ for LV purses!

Last edited:

tinabug74

Nov 30, 2013
Savannah, GA
My husband and I have our own "play" money. So, I save and purchase my LV purses with my money. Although, every time I talk about another one, he seems to get upset. I just don't understand since it's my money and this is what makes me happy. I guess to keep peace...I'll let the Purseforum help me decide on my next LV.

clarabellaZ

Jan 3, 2014
Texas
My husband and I have our own "play" money. So, I save and purchase my LV purses with my money. Although, every time I talk about another one, he seems to get upset. I just don't understand since it's my money and this is what makes me happy. I guess to keep peace...I'll let the Purseforum help me decide on my next LV.
Yes same here but I will sometimes ask him to pitch in if he wants to get me a birthday or anniversary present [emoji320] cause these purses are pricy...that's usually when I have to disclose the price. He doesn't get it and he never will but he seems happy to see me happy [emoji4] so it works out even if he doesn't want to talk about it. It's for the best. Anyway you've always got us!!!!!

clarabellaZ

Jan 3, 2014
Texas
why would you want to talk to your husband about purses anyway? that's what other women and forums are for. just keep posting here and let your madness run free
Because.... she was so attentive about the leaf blower at the Home Depot...but I love the madness running free image!