Husband brag *fob reveal*- and gunmetal hardware durability?

Krispamispa

Dec 27, 2016
For starters I just have to brag about my wonderful husband. First he bought me the Edie for our anniversary a couple months back, now he has hunted down the tea rose fob I had been lusting after. It sold out in the sale before I could get to it so unbeknownst to me he called around and had it shipped. So excited. Love him.

However upon putting it on my Edie I notice that one of the rings for the chain handle has some pretty decent wear on it- I’ve only used this purse 3 times (my main bag is still a baby bag sigh). All other pieces look to be fine, so I’m wondering if this is a thing with this hardware or is this spot an anomaly?

D845EB1F-ACB6-4468-9592-0601502455C9.jpeg 967719BD-94C7-49DA-A5E1-5AFA98552F8B.jpeg

That is so sweet! and looks lovely on your bag. I have nothing with this HW but i will say they do have a 1yr warranty so if it worsens, you could mention it to a SA @ Coach but it could also be considered wear & tear with this hardware finish.

Reactions: Krispamispa
Thanks! :smile:

Yes, my intention is to talk to them next time I’m near a store, unfortunately I’m a couple hours away from the nearest one. It would be unfortunate if it were considered wear and tear after only a few uses.
It’s probably also only something I’d notice and not other people lol

Thanks! :smile:

Yes, my intention is to talk to them next time I’m near a store, unfortunately I’m a couple hours away from the nearest one. It would be unfortunate if it were considered wear and tear after only a few uses.
It’s probably also only something I’d notice and not other people lol

I would agree with after merely a few uses it shouldn't be, maybe try an email to the CS department, you could even include pictures?

Reactions: Krispamispa
Definitely bring it in to have them take care of a warranty repair. I asked about my turnlock on my Dinky and they replaced it immediately with no questions asked.