HURRY-SALE Whiskey Paddy at NM

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Lisa just called

She has a Whiskey Paddy available for $1050! This is the only one she has if anyone is interested so HURRY!

Lisa Hamlin Troy, MI NM
(248) 635-8442

I know! I wish I could get it! I love my mousse paddy so much, I want another one! BUT I cannot buy any more bags for a while.

SOMEBODY GET THIS DEAL! IT'S SOOOO AMAZING!

GUESS WHAT....MY BAG SHOULD BE HERE TOMORROW:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I am soooooo excited!! My boyfriend said he would help me post pictures when we get back home to Colorado this weekend. I can't thank you enough Jag for the heads up on the bag.

missjenny2679 said:
GUESS WHAT....MY BAG SHOULD BE HERE TOMORROW:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I am soooooo excited!! My boyfriend said he would help me post pictures when we get back home to Colorado this weekend. I can't thank you enough Jag for the heads up on the bag.

So glad you got it!!!! I am really happy for you!:biggrin: Can't wait to see pics!

Hey all I just got my bag:love: Like I said before the edith was my first Chloe bag, and my was very stiff and boxy like. This bag is soooo soft and squishy....it's suppost to be like that right:shame: I should know, but I'm still new to Chloes. Does anyone have pictures of theirs that I could see up close? I can't wait to post pictures....it's such a great bag:love:

YES! Totally normal!!! My paddy is definitely smooshy and squishy- in fact, that is what i love about it! I cannot wait to see pics! Congratulations!!! I hope you love and enjoy your new paddy!

MissJenny, did you decide to keep your Edith? I can't wait to see your whiskey paddy! If I didn't have the whiskey Edith my first choice for the paddington color would have been whiskey!