Hurry!! New Additions To NM Clearance-Kooba,Andrew Marc, Be&D and More

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Hi there, I see the Kooba in honey is back on the site (10:24 PST) Oh I hope Judy gets it :woohoo:
dolly....I hope so also!! I saw that she was still online and quickly PMd her(2:17 am) as I was speaking with a NM rep(2nd call tonight). I explained to the lady what I was doing, so she patiently waited while I did that. Anyway, what's strange is that I continued to refresh the NM page until 2:40 am EST and I NEVER saw it return to inventory so I finally went to bed. It's now 3:55 am..I couldn't sleep, so of course I hurry to the computer and see your post (2:25 am) about seeing the Kooba back on the site!!! Why is it that you saw it but I didn't....unless someone swept it up within the 30seconds I waited to refresh the page each time? Gosh...that really bothers me as I only cancelled it so that judy could buy it.

Aug 3, 2007
LA
Dear <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->bagachondriac & <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->dollyrusso<!-- google_ad_section_end -->, thanks so much for being so nice to me. But I didn't see it last night. I thought it would appear today morning so I spent around 2 hr out with my bf last night. :shrugs:Don't know what to say but you girls are really really sweet. And I'm so sorry that I didn't work hard with you on this bag. Maybe it's a punishment to me for being so lazy. Whatever, there're so many attractive bags at NM, there would be a better deal one day.:girlsigh: