^^ Hurray for my new MULBERRY !! ^^

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Fab-gorgeous bag great modelling-congratulations:yahoo:

2. Gorgeous mulberry treats! Well done you....!

3. What a great reveal to see after a few days away from the Forum!

Congrats on your new Bays clutch, it looks stunning on you! I love the purple coin purse (I have a small make-up bag in the same colour!) and the little pom-pom keyring is super cute!

4. congrats, the grey suede looks so classy! :nuts:

5. Luvtare, your bag is absolutely stunning! :yahoo:
    I got some collonil protector for a coulpe of boots I bought in Prague (black).
    So worried I'll mix it with my normal collonil bag protector!! Would definitely make my bags totally ruined!! :s

Bagcrazy, your daughter is so beautiful! I thought that picture was of a famous actress or something!! Was it taken at any special occasion? But I'm not that surprised though, from your photos I think you have great features too ;)

6. Oooo LuvTare that's absolutely smashing, many congrats.

7. Very chic clutch Luvtare - it's fabulous in the grey and looks great on you. Congratulations.

Bagcrazy - your daughter is beautiful - the black & white pic is super. Was it taken by a pro?

8. Very chic clutch Luvtare - it's fabulous in the grey and looks great on you. Congratulations.

Bagcrazy - your daughter is beautiful - the black & white pic is super. Was it taken by a pro?

9. What a beautiful bays lovetare, I want to stroke it and the keyring is such fun.

10. ooh congrats! that is lovely

11. Hmm, yummy! The clutch is bigger than I thought it would be - I bet you will use it loads. I wanna stroke it!

12. Oh, it's gorgeous and you look fabulous carrying it! Just love the color!

13. The grey suede is a beauty, LuvTare, congrats!

I can't believe Singapore has its own Mulberry boutique, while all we've got here is one small Mulberry section in local department store :wacko:

14. Congrats! Beautiful bays clutch, and looks lovely on you! Cute coin purse and keyring too. Love the purple colour on the purse.

Saw a girl on a bike with a grey/sludge suede bays dangling from her arm yesterday - first time I've seen it on a person IRL - it was lovely (must say I was admiring her boldness too... re the bays hanging like that on the bike in the traffic..)

Enjoy your new fab Mulberry items!

15. Wow LuvTare, that looks fab. I love grey too and definitely have a thing for seude. Congratulations on a great purchase.