hurrah for wonderful days!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i adore those days where you wake up and everything just works. your hair does what you want, your makeup looks good, your clothes fit nicely, you just feel GOOD...nay...FABULOUS. :heart::yahoo::heart:

technically i'm sure i don't look any different than usual....i wonder what causes these. i'm sure it's because my friends are in town and it's b-e-a-yooo-tiful today...it's my brother's birthday and one of my dearest friends is getting married tomorrow....i love days where life just works. :biggrin:

this is so rare for me...i always try hard to look/feel happy, but really wonderful days are a little scarce. i wish i could bottle it and carry it around with me...but then i guess it wouldn't be as special. i hope the rest of you ladies are feeling as blessed as i am today.

ok. done with the sugar now. hope i didn't make your teeth hurt. :biggrin: :angel:

2. I am happy some one is having a good day...Mine isnt going so well... But it is pretty nice outside... maybe things will be better once I leave work....:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice