Hunting my dream bag

BDP

Live Love Coach
O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
España
www.naturcanis.com
They aren't put together that great. the threading is the only thing holding it together on the straps and on one side after only 4x of my mom wearing it. the thread came undone :sad:
After reading this, I went back and looked closer at pictures, and it appears that the '06 Hippie Flap is stitched together at the top where the O ring and straps are... but on the newer '07 Hippie Flap, they are put together with brass rivets. I'm thinking maybe for durability, even though I like the look of the Ali style hippie better, that the newer style with rivets might be the best choice, as I want a bag I can literally use forever.

The eBay sellers of the newer one must all be on something, as they are all offering it with a very high reserve, and nobody has a BIN price for less than $340. They had to have gotten these bags at the outlet for $239 and are making a huge profit :sad: Off to find an outlet!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

BDP

Live Love Coach
O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
España
www.naturcanis.com
OMG! I won the '06 I was bidding on! I did have the seller take pics outside in natural light as I was concerned about the color... and this is what she sent...
close-up-legacy.jpg

I'm SO excited! I got it for less that $240 too! YAY! Now my Coach collection is complete! :love: :yahoo: :woohoo: