Hunting for Men Day in UK or EU

Naim

Dec 9, 2008
Hi all,

I am new to the forum and also please forgive my english since I'm not a native. I have owned several men designer bags and this time I decide that I would like to enter the world of Bbag and Men Day is the ideal bag for me.

I live in Manchester, UK and have tried to locate a Men Day for several days without success. It's very frustrating. I called Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, and Balenciaga London and all seem to carry no Men Day in their stock. Some SA even don't know that there is this model.

Can any of you help me locate one? I would also like to know which colour are available since there is no Men Day in balenciaga.com either.

The other thing is I happen to find a Men Day in 2005 Teal from one reliable reseller. I ask for opinions of many friends who are bag-lovers but most seem to think that the colour is too bright for a straight guy like me. What do you think?

Cheers, :biggrin:

Welcome to the Bal forum Naim!

2005 Teal is a gorgeous colour - I don't think it's too bright at all and 2005 leather is known for being some of the best Balenciaga has ever done.

Have you tried ebay and Bonanzle (www.bonanzle.com) as I have seen several Mens Days come up in the past month or so?

Take a look through the Balenciaga Shopping subforum for a list of reputable Balenciaga online resellers. You can try mailing to ask to be put on a Wish List for what you want.

Best of luck with your search :smile:

Don't know if you are still searching for a men's day but I just picked up one from Harvey Nichols Manchester for a unbelievable discount price of £240. I don't know what the color but it's a dark blue. Give it a try and good luck.

Don't know if you are still searching for a men's day but I just picked up one from Harvey Nichols Manchester for a unbelievable discount price of £240. I don't know what the color but it's a dark blue. Give it a try and good luck.

Congrats, what a great price. I rang them about it and they said they don't sell men's bag, maybe you picked up the last one?