Hunting for a Croc JPG Kelly Pouchette

Mrs S - there is usually a few of these floating around my store(s). Matte rouge H, vert anis glazed (might not be there anymore), orange.....there was a brown colour in matte, but I think that's gone. They were all nilo. I LOOOOOOVE these to DEATH in the longue version. The 'normal' length looked a little 'stumpy' on me.....

potiron - yuo can also look closely at the scale - if it has the little pore, it's porosus. Yours appears to be Niloticus.
Mrs S, it's not necessarily baby crocs for the small scales, but male crocs. The boys are smaller all over (he, he, he), so they therefore have the smaller, finer scales.

potiron - yuo can also look closely at the scale - if it has the little pore, it's porosus. Yours appears to be Niloticus.

Thanks GF, QM, & MS! Mine is Niloticus! I learn something new on this blog everyday. My BF says if I used the time I spend in this forum to learn a new language...I would be fluent by now!

BTW looked up niloticus...means "of the Nile" (sorry..the nerd in me)

Thanks GF, QM, & MS! Mine is Niloticus! I learn something new on this blog everyday. My BF says if I used the time I spend in this forum to learn a new language...I would be fluent by now!

BTW looked up niloticus...means "of the Nile" (sorry..the nerd in me)

Silly! You are learning French tell him! And you know some Latin too!

I've find a Black Box Calf Pouchette in one of the Hermes shops in Hong Kong. It's about US$3,300. I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!:nuts: But the croc pouchette MrsS found is really THE DREAM....

Wow, MrsS, this bag is really TDF. I like JPG kelly a lot and you do have a great taste!! Knowing MrsS, if she really likes that bag, very sooooon, I will get to smell,molest and take picture with it!!! :yes: :graucho:

Poitiron - How could I miss your post on this babe?? really sorry and congrats!! :yahoo: