Hunter or Le Chameau?

Millee

May 2, 2011
I love walking in the rain for hours and miles. Which means that cheap rainboots aren't going to cut it for me anymore. I used to have Crocs (I thought, hey these have to be comfy!) but they cut my ankles. I need something really comfortable and really durable.

So now I want to invest in the most comfortable rain boots possible and I've narrowed it down to Hunter or Le Chameau. Le Chameau is more expensive, are they worth the cost/better? I was looking at the nice leather lined ones. I live somewhere where it rains and is wet and gross a lot.

donna842

Jan 5, 2013
Millee said:
I love walking in the rain for hours and miles. Which means that cheap rainboots aren't going to cut it for me anymore. I used to have Crocs (I thought, hey these have to be comfy!) but they cut my ankles. I need something really comfortable and really durable.

So now I want to invest in the most comfortable rain boots possible and I've narrowed it down to Hunter or Le Chameau. Le Chameau is more expensive, are they worth the cost/better? I was looking at the nice leather lined ones. I live somewhere where it rains and is wet and gross a lot.

I have both and definitely prefer my Le Chameau! The neoprene keeps my feet nice and toasty where as the liners and socks in my hunters don't! :sad:

Hally

O.G.
Jan 11, 2009
Le Chameau is lighter and more flexible than Hunter and has a much better tread. I tromp around in the forest and I rely on my rubber boots more than the average person.

The style of the two are different and I like the look of Le Chasseur much more than the Iris fur.

I bought a pair of Le Chameau Vierzon for my boyfriend and if I didn't have three pairs of Hunters and a pair of Michael Kors I would get a pair for myself. His size 15 (yup) Le Chameau don't weigh much more than my size 9 Hunters.

Millee

May 2, 2011
I just got my Le Chameau Chasseur boots today and they are amazing, I cannot wait for it to rain. In fact I won't, I will wear them anyways. They are the prettiest wellies I've seen and the leather lining is incredibly nice feeling. So happy! Thanks for the input! I feel like Kate Middleton now. :smile: