Jimmy Choo Hunter & Jimmy Choo Crocodile Rainboots anyone?

I received an email from Jimmy Choo yesterday, here is a picture of the red ones, from the Choo website:

attachment.php

Attachments

• hunterboot.jpg
    hunterboot.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,710
I think these as so cute, but it does not rain enough where I live. If I could get them in black, I might snag them tho :rolleyes: I see the price on the Choo website has gone up now :sad:

Here they are in yellow...so cute!

I wonder if the red and yellow ones look better because of that white residue that seems to be a problem on the darker colors...

Attachments

• 094wellyyrub_large_1_yellow[1].jpg
    094wellyyrub_large_1_yellow[1].jpg
    42 KB · Views: 879
I thought they were cute too:nuts:

I would love a pair in black, but I do not like how they look after they have been worn, so I ended up buying another bag:shame:

They are very stylish and very cute, but there is no way on this earth that I'd pay that much for a pair of wellies. I'm from a very rainy and rural place, and I can honestly say that most people use wellies to walk through fields and sh1t and they wouldn't be seen dead in them in any other context (although DH says he's used wellies to get into a boat on the Tideway...)

I caved and got the red ones...these suckers are heavy! Very comfy, tho. I will post a pic tomorrow...I promise! Don't know when I will wear them in our arid NorCal mediterranian climate. It has stopped raining, I think.