Hump nose + Bulbous nose + Rhinitis + Septoplasty(Primary / Noselab)

HI
They provided me with all my medicines so I didn't pay any extra
I used silicone for the bridge for the nose as it was recommended that using silicone can make a more beautiful design
And I did sleep anesthesia
For the cost I will send you PM:smile:
Your results are amazing! I'm also considering NoseLab too and have some questions.

Would you be able to DM me as I'm not able to DM you? Thanks in advance :ty:

Reactions: cocobunny8080
can you pm me the cost for the nose? I am new to this forum, and I'm very interested in getting my nose done too.
Your nose looks amazing and natural! Do you feel any discomfort now?
There's no discomfort at all now but there were a few uncomfortable things right after the surgery but I followed the instructions given by Noselab for best results!!

My Korean local friend told me that 1st Button is a clinic that local people don't go often so I filtered it out. And looking at their B/A it looks like they are more focused on functional problems not cosmetic!!
Hi Cocobunny! Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Can you please also pm me the price? Also I was wondering if your friend said anything more about 1st button? I'm actually looking for more of a functional fix than cosmetic so 1st button might be a better choice and there are a few good reviews on here for 1st button. But I also want to know what a local korean person thinks about the clinic? Thank you again for all your information especially in such detail! :smile:

Reactions: cocobunny8080