Hulu/Hulu Plus--What are you watching??

The government knows that the sun will destroy earth in 5 years and will kill anyone who tries to get the info out, fearing total anarchy.
Agyness Deyn, former model, stars as an honest but very flawed detective.
There’s a parallel storyline of murder & betrayal so this drama requires close attention.

I’ve seen 3 episodes.
There’s a lot going on, so I have to pay real close attention. Also, it’s British and I have to concentrate to understand.

Anyone watching? We did the first three episodes and 1. Lilly James as PAM is AMAZING, she is killing it. 2. Sebastian Stan as Tommy Lee is insane too. We enjoyed the show. We nearly died of laughter in the second episode (if you know, you know)

Reactions: skyqueen
Anyone watching? We did the first three episodes and 1. Lilly James as PAM is AMAZING, she is killing it. 2. Sebastian Stan as Tommy Lee is insane too. We enjoyed the show. We nearly died of laughter in the second episode (if you know, you know)
…I know. LOL! Very interesting…didn’t know much about the sex tape. Great acting from James and Stan but we know who the real “star” is! :shocked:

• Haha
Reactions: SARM4800 and limom
Fit to Fat to Fit - Trainers gain significant weight (for them and can't workout for 4 months) to gain understanding of what an overweight client might be going thru and then they train and lose weight together. From 2016. I've watched 3 episodes so far (different pairs of trainers/clients each episode) It's interesting.