Hugh Hefner's last Will and Testament

i have not watched the show but have never been a hef fan. i just can't get excited about his lifestyle.

i am sure that he would never have chosen me to be one of his "playmates" but i would have never accepted if he had. he just has too high of an opinion of himself. or maybe he just knows he can afford whatever he wants. to each his own but just think of all the "dna" he has been exposed to. ....gross. :yucky: queen

I like Kendra the best as well. She has such a cute, fit body and a beautiful smile. She's also very photogenic.

Bridget has a pretty face but she has gotten heavier this season. Her stomach is fatter. She needs to tone up her bod and tone down her stupid facial expressions when she's posing for pictures.

Holly has a harsh look; nice body but her facial features are not soft. She won't age well.

Hef needs to throw some cash at his alma mater too (my current university ;) )!! He could endow a chair...the Hugh Hefner Professor of Leisure Studies...maybe Business Management... or Animal Husbandry...

I watch the show occationally. The last episode that i saw was when Hef and the girls went to San Diego to visit Kendra's home where she grew up. It was a very cute episode. Kendra's mom said that if Hel increase the age limit, she'd wanna be one of his girlfriends, too.:angel:

I think Holly is the prettiest one in all three, and then Kendra. Brigit (spelling?) is kinda normal (to playmates standards, i think). I didn't reallize that only Holly sleeps with him, and the other 2 don't have too. So pretty much their job is to keep his image looking good. Not too shappy of a job, eh??? :supacool:

chloehandbags said:
But they are, according to this ex-playmate's story.

Apparently, they have 'pyjama parties' - Hef just lays there and they take it in turns with him (for a few seconds at a time!) and pretend to do things with each other!

That was her version- she wasn't a girlfriend recently anyway. Every season that goes by that decrepit man gets older and his stamina is less.
I believe Holly is the only one he's intimate with anymore. That's why her cut is the largest.

Hey, did you guys read the book "Bunny Tales" By Izabella St. James? If you're even partly interested in "The Girls Next Door" (haters and fans) I would read this. Izabella is an ex-girlfriend of Hef's and she dishes on everything... this is not a kid's book, so keep away from small eyes, but she dishes on Hef, Holly, Bridget, (not so much Kendra, except that Kendra was apparently a stripper in San Diego before she was discovered). An interesting read for sure. Great for that fluff reading by the pool or on the beach.