Hugh Hefner's last Will and Testament

Pursegrrl said:
Wow! I guess that's decent money in those girls' eyes but I could not bear to give up so much of my 'prime' in my 20s to hanging around with an 80 year old man, much less sleep with him? Eeeew.
Oh I think they're getting a whole lot more than they're giving!!

I don't think Kendra or Bridgit sleep w/ Hef. . . they're the TRUE sense of arm candy.

Bridgit seems really sweet and she's the most naturally beautiful {if you know what I mean!} of the bunch!

Which one in the pictures is Bridgit?
It is very interesting what money and fame does to people because I agree that without it, there is absolutely no way they woud have given him the time of day. He has what they want and they have what he needs however!

I think the show is funny. I catch pieces of it every once in a while. You have to keep in mind Hef is his company. Playboy is supposed to be every man's fantasy. Huge house, wild parties, multiple women. Hef has to promote that fantasy, and those three help him with that. It seems more like a business relationship to me than a sexual relationship. More like, "When we're on TV and out in public, you act like my girlfriends. In private you can do what you want so long as it doesn't interfer with my company's image."

I read somewhere that the girls get $1,000 per week spending money. I bet that's really their salaries. They have no rent, no bills, he buys all of their food and the cars. It's not really such a bad deal especially if two of them aren't having pervy old man sex with him.

jillybean307 said:
I read somewhere that the girls get $1,000 per week spending money. I bet that's really their salaries. They have no rent, no bills, he buys all of their food and the cars. It's not really such a bad deal especially if two of them aren't having pervy old man sex with him.

Yes--I just heard on the radio this morning that from 2002-2004 the girls received an annual "salary" of $105,000, plus an additional $1000 per week from Hef. Supposedly they receive even more now that they have the E! channel television show. That's in addition to most of their living expenses being paid by Hef--including a full time Chef in the kitchen and a fully equipped gym with tanning bed in the mansion.

I want to know why his will is able to be read???? Mine is not...granted Im not a bilionare...but I would just cringe if people could read my will. Its a family thing....the money has been there for years and its between us....NOT for others to say what goes where......

Pink*Petunia said:
I would not define "cheater" as someone who is separated for many years from their spouse, living in different households. A cheater is someone who is being deceptive.

And a woman choosing a man with a lot of money is no different than a man choosing a woman for her physical beauty--which is for some reason completely okay with our society today.

i completely agree!!

Diorgirlz22 said:
I love kendra and she is very beautiful... I think Brit looks little fat to me. haha.. Holly is kinda of stuck up!

Not an expert on Playboy Bunnies, but I think Bridget's the best looking, personally. :shrugs:

Nearly typo-ed Layboy - Freudian slip?!! :lol:

Edit: Sorry, just Googled and discovered that it's 'playmates', not 'bunnies'. How remiss of me not to know! :lol:

IMO, i don't think it matters if these girls are only after his money (they may be, they may not be) Who really knows?

They have to look good on his arm, and that's why they get so much money from him (Bet they're not complaining though...) Holly, IMO is the best looking.:yes:

I say - If it makes him happy, keeps him young at heart and puts a smile on his face before he begins pushing up the daisies for all eternity, then who am i to begrudge him that happiness..?

It's his fortune, his empire....let him do with it what he wants.

I still wouldn't want to be one of his girlfriends though....:yahoo:

I used to agree with you, chicky ^, until I read an article about one of the ex-playmates (I know, I really should have remembered that they are 'playmates', not 'bunnies' from that! :shame: ) and she said that there was a lot of coercion and control in the Playboy Mansion (rules, curfews, separation from family etc.), which made it sound more like a cult, than a relationship! :wtf:

jillybean307 said:
especially if two of them aren't having pervy old man sex with him.

But they are, according to this ex-playmate's story.

Apparently, they have 'pyjama parties' - Hef just lays there and they take it in turns with him (for a few seconds at a time!) and pretend to do things with each other!

chloehandbags said:
But they are, according to this ex-playmate's story.

Apparently, they have 'pyjama parties' - Hef just lays there and they take it in turns with him (for a few seconds at a time!) and pretend to do things with each other!

:throwup::throwup::throwup: