Hugh Hefner Wants A Baby.........Soon

Holly does SO want this.
If she wasn't so young I'd think it's crazy too, but the truth is, a baby will be born, Hef will pass shortly thereafter and the baby will have a newer, younger, more virile father, dontcha think!?

I'd oddly happy for her, hopefully all the waiting for Hef pays off for her, she truly seems dedicated to him, she's a total sweetheart to him on the show.

ITA

Holly does SO want this.
If she wasn't so young I'd think it's crazy too, but the truth is, a baby will be born, Hef will pass shortly thereafter and the baby will have a newer, younger, more virile father, dontcha think!?

I'd oddly happy for her, hopefully all the waiting for Hef pays off for her, she truly seems dedicated to him, she's a total sweetheart to him on the show.

Yeah! I feel the same way. It's weird but I am certain she loves him.

Tony Randall's current wife is 50 years younger than him. They had their first child when he was 77, and then a second one when he was 78.

If he really wants a baby, and if it's Holly's dream to have a baby. I don't see how it affects me. The child will be loved and well taken care of.

Tony Randall's current wife is 50 years younger than him. They had their first child when he was 77, and then a second one when he was 78.

If he really wants a baby, and if it's Holly's dream to have a baby. I don't see how it affects me. The child will be loved and well taken care of.

Tony Randall died at 84....

Tony Randall died at 84....
Okay, that shows how much I'm out of it. (That's horrible! He was a great actor!)

My point, though, was that you can't tell people, "You can't have a baby. You're too old."

And I think I'd be more worried about the well-being of the child if the situation was reversed: if the mother was 81 and the father was 26. Only because babies born to older women are higher risk babies.