HUGE shout out to SPANX knee highs...

Given the large number of boots on sale after Christmas, I don't think that anyone is fitting into them. The pull on suede and leather with some stretch seem to work for me. I think that girls are very athletic and the vendors just are not adjusting to that fact. So if we turn into couch potatoes, maybe they'll zip!

Msbuttercup, sounds like the cobbler gave your boot an episiotomy LOL!

Ah ha ha! That's funny! :P
The boot doctor did a good job!

Given the large number of boots on sale after Christmas, I don't think that anyone is fitting into them. quote]

I find tall boots one of the most frustrating shoes to find. It works the other way around too. I could find any because my calves are too small. Even stretch boots were sliding down on me.

To the OP, thanks for the spanx tip... I never knew they made those. I thought it was just pantyhose and shapewear.

Given the large number of boots on sale after Christmas, I don't think that anyone is fitting into them. quote]

I find tall boots one of the most frustrating shoes to find. It works the other way around too. I could find any because my calves are too small. Even stretch boots were sliding down on me.

Me too! Or else I look like a pirate, and should be tucking my pants in to fill up all that extra room. :rolleyes:

I've been wearing lace top thigh-highs this summer with garter belts. Very comfortable, doesn't dig into my legs or fall down, and looks sexy. :tup: