Huge Shout out for TPF Sisters HELP!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When I went to Paris I was searching for this Twilly!!!
    Fleurs de Lotus Twilly/Pocket square (orange vif/brique/rose vif)~
    It was not there and I am still searching...
    Picture from the wonderful Vanmiracle

TPF sisters please help me locate one of these....Pretty please:heart:
    Many thanks if you can help me find one...
    Ghostie
    :flowers:

Attached Files:

2. Will scope out the London stores on Thursday for you

3. Thanks Mooks!!!:heart:

4. Oh, Ghost, that would be the perfect match for your picotin!!! Will keep an eye out for you too!

5. Kelly~ I know:shame:! Orange is one of my all time favorite colors....:heart: Thanks!!

6. Have PMed you about the twilly.

7. What a pretty twilly. Is this something new? I'll ask my SA.

8. It's a lovely color combo. I saw one in the Luxembourg store the day before yesterday. They had a lot of twillys

9. Have you found one, Ghost? I'm going to H in SCP this Saturday and I can check for you as well!

10. I have that one in the pink/purple combo, and it's a gorgeous pattern.

11. I am trying to find one within the states~ If you do find one outside of the USA, I will not be able to contact them as I do not have international phone privlidges on my cell..:crybaby:

12. I have the twilly in those colours and my store (Sydney) only had 2 of them when I bought it about 6 weeks ago. Will check for you in Sydney but I did see it in Malaysia about a week ago but can't remember which store.

13. Thank you all for your eyes...Unfortunately for me I do not live near a Hermes...(5 Hours away...) Thank you all my sistas'!!!:flowers::heart::love:

14. Ghost55, I believe Riverside Square had this one a few days ago. They are really nice there.

15. I'm sorry Ghost55 :crybaby:- the Sydney store does not have the twilly in the colours you want (there were 3 other colourways though).